dinsdag 23 augustus 2016

Update: Road trip!

Hi guys

I wanted to give you a little update on what's coming the next few weeks. My parents and I are going on a road trip through the west coast of America. I am super excited!! The only thing that makes me a little less excited is the fact that I am not going to be seeing my boyfriend for three weeks :(. I know that some people can handle long distance relationships, but we are used to seeing each other a few times a week. So this is going to be hard. Other than that I can't wait to see all the beautiful nature I am going to be seeing there.

I don't know all the places were going by heart, but I think I know all the states were going to: California, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. If you are from America you will probably know what nature reserves we are going to be visiting, the most popular ones. You will be seeing a lot of post from there so I hope you're as excited as I am!

See you in America

xxx

1 opmerking: