dinsdag 16 augustus 2016

Sunny days

Hi guys

I know my last post was about slowly getting your fall wardrobe out, but today was such a lovely sunny day! I spend my day helping my dad installing something and the other part of my day I just sat by the pool enjoying the sun. I was wearing this very tropical bikini from Hunkemöller. It's a very comfortable swimsuit and I really like wearing it because of all the bright colors.

I love just spending the day at home, helping around with little chores and when there's nothing to do I would just sit by the pool and enjoy the sun.
The next couple of days I won't be posting anything because my friends and I are going to a festival and sadly there's no wifi. So you will be reading me on Sunday with lot's of pictures from the previous days!

Talk to you then

Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten