maandag 15 augustus 2016

Fall feeling

Hi guys 

Since I am currently in Belgium and last week the weather was really bad, I wanted to share with you a fun outfit you can wear when it’s a bit colder outside, but you still want to look kind of in the summer mood. 

I was wearing some black jeans, they make it already look a lot more like a fall outfit, but that’s what I liked about it. I think that one or two good pairs of black jeans are really a staple piece in every woman’s wardrobe. You can literally pair anything with them! The ones I am wearing are from Pimkie. I have been wearing these same ones for a few years now and I really love them! They are very comfy and last a really long time. (I do buy new pairs regularly) 

The blouse I am wearing makes it feel a lot more like summer instantly. It’s a really easy blouse to just throw on and be ready to go. My style is more casual chique, so I find that this blouse gives it a bit more of a chique feeling and that’s what I like about this. It makes the outfit instantly look less casual. 

I paired everything together with a denim jacket and my gold sandals. The denim jacket gives a more laid back feeling but then again with the gold sandals making it less casual. I am all about finding the right in between of styles.

Hope you liked it 


Kisses

 

My blouse is from H&M



My shoes are from Les tropeziennes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten